Great Web design tools are crucial to streamlining the workflow. It helps the users to work smarter than work harder and create something more efficiently.
It is important that the user’s focus should remain on designs, problem-solving and user’s experience. You should not waste your time on dull and repetitive tasks that have no outcome.
There are a lot of tools that can do the repetitive task for you which simplifies the process. It reduces the time that has been invested and brings out great results. The work is mostly related to UI designs.
Using the most effective tools will help you be more powerful in the coming year.
1) Sketch:- This UI design tools has made a lot of users switch from Photoshop. It has easy sorting option for many documents that you might use , it allows easy editing and built-in grid system which makes designing much easier.
2) Adobe XD:- the very own design tool that allows mobile and desktop previews, non-static interactions, feedback etc. easy. It comes with a light prototype which helps users easily understand the results.
3) Figma:- This one is magic it allows multiple designers to collaborate in real-time. It also has a free version which the new users can use till they find the right goal.
This one has a lot of benefit from practical standpoint and a preferred choice for designers.
4) Affinity Designer:- This one is focused on making the life of web and graphic designers easy. This tool has nondestructive layers which allow the images to be edited without damaging them.
5) Anime:- The users who are looking for something that will help them add complex animation component to the apps then anime is the right choice.
6) Avocode:- Coming from the developers’ of CSS Hat and PNG Hat it is a great tool for developers to make a switch from Photoshop to sketch. It allows the plugin to sync from PSD to Avocode in just one click.
7) Zeplin:- The designs assets when reaches the hands of the developer they lose their charm. The Zeplin minimize the loss by simply translating the sketch or Photoshop files into windows, mac or web-based apps for free.
8) Pattern Lab:- This one is based on the Atomic design which propagates that the design should be broken into small particles- atoms and then combined together to form the bigger product.
9) Vivaldi:- This fast working web browser is another great product from the Opera designers. It comes with built-in web technologies and many cool features.
10) Canva:- This one is a great tool for web-designers and non-designers to make graphics. The images that come out speak volumes for the web.
11) Web Designer Proposal Tool:- This tool allows you to change the proposal in no time. It is a glorified form which change pre-set text and creates a document which is ready to be sent directly to the client.
12) Site Stacks:- This one is another browser-based tool which is brilliant. It allows the user to just type in the URL and figure out the tech stack.
14) Bootstrap: – This is an old tool with new and improved versions. It has revolutionized the development and has impact on the way web is developed.
15) Ally.js:- This accessibility tool is the one which simplifies the process for the users. The accessibility is mostly ignored but with this tool makes it easy and applicable in most cases.
16) Type Nugget: – This tool deals with typography. This is an online tool that gives control to the typestyle. There are a lot of text samples on the page which can be edited to get the style one wants.
17) ARKit:- The excitement around blending digital objects and information with the environment is growing. The ARKit is a tool which helps the users get that right for their webpage.
18) Vue.js:- This one builds a great user interface and utilizes the virtual DOM. Its prime focus is on the view layer.
19) Hologram:- This is a new all-in-one tool which is available for free. It does not require coding knowledge and allows a lot of flexibility around the graphics.
20) Parallax SVG Animation Tools:- The time is gone when there was a lot of frustration around SVG animation creation. This tool allows easy script to be used instead.
21) GitHub Notifier: – This one browse your emails for you. There are real-time notifications whenever there is a pressing issue that needs to be addressed.
22) Quill:- This one is a great editor for modern web world. This allows you to convert a basic div element into a rich text.
23) URL to PDF: – This allows you to convert Alvar into PDG. This is great for handling receipts, invoices and HTML contents.
24) iotaCSS:- This one has been purposely crafted to be designed wizard. This one is a unit that has modules that depend on each other; they can be used independently or combined for use.
25) Launchpad:- This is a tool that directly allows the website to publish sketch without any coding required.
26) React Sketch.app:- This one provides help to manage the sketch in large systems. This bridges the gap between designers and engineers.
27) SVGito :- This free app cleans the SVG files which do not require manual editing in long run.
28) Sizzy:- This one allows a preview of multiple screen when you are testing the responsiveness of the web apps. The efforts which were made in going back and forth whole testing is completely eliminated.
29) Foundation for Emails 2:- This one is used for creating responsive HTML emails. There is access to the setting file which helps all sort of editing to suit the needs.
30) Form:- This is a prototype tool that allows the app to feel a mix of code and designs. It comes with great tutorial to help the users with use.
The right web design tools can streamline your workflow in 2018, helping you work smarter – rather than harder.